Have had a crazy night... the joys of apartment living, as the (vacant) room above me had a pipe break, causing my ceiling to sprout leaks from about 10 places. I suppose everyone needs one of those stories in their lives...
- The story on Javaris Crittenton was one of the sadder things you'll hear about, but that is not how National Hoops Reports remembers Crittenton - The sad tale of a good kid.
- You may have heard about Maryland signing a mysterious Ukranian big man... well, he is slightly less mysterious to me after reading Jeff Eisenberg from The Dagger's article on Olexiy Len.
- There are a lot of interesting viewpoints to the Andre Drummond signing... another of them is that Alex Oriakhi was even shocked by the news.
- Just some good, solid writing on Stanford, and their attempt to become relevant again in basketball (Josh Childress, where have you gone?)
- Non basketball related, but my alma mater pitched a shutout in their season opener.
- Will have more to say soon another of Craw's Corner's posts, but for now time to take a step back and appreciate the things that we do have in this life. Life is a beautiful thing and we can't ever lose sight of that.
Hope you all have had a great start to your holiday weekend!